84% of 200 security professional respondents believe their company would be seriously damaged if it was infected by Ransomware.
Why do I need ATG Managed Virus Protect?
By using a live threat management system as part of a multi-layered security policy, you can be confident that your machines are protected from threats.
Our managed AV will provide you with the best protection available. As you’re well aware the largest risk to IT systems today comes from malware and ransomware attacks, recent Cryptolocker attacks have cost companies in both downtime and financially.
About Virus Protect
Our solution has the following industry leading features to make management secure yet simple:
- If a file is suspected as possibly containing malicious code but is accepted on to the system, the software will monitor every action that file takes and if at any point confirms as malicious will roll back to the point at which it entered the system.
- Threat intelligence is delivered to protected devices in real time, even outside the businesses network. Threat data is continuously collected, analysed and correlated ensuring your protection is always up to date. This reduces the risk of Zero Day attacks.
- Tiny client utilises a 750 KB client which installs, scans, and protects in seconds.
Did you know?
- The first known computer virus appeared in 1971. At that time, people called it Creeper Virus. Ray Tomlinson created a programme called The Reaper to delete the virus.
- The fastest spreading virus was MyDoom. It inflicted the most economic damage estimated at £30 billion.
- 1,000,000 virus variants are created every month.
- 1 in 14 programmes that are downloaded is deemed malicious.