Cyber Security Awareness Training
Drive Engagement | Increase Awareness | Boost Security
Your employee's attitude towards cyber security can be a complex mix of awareness, personality and the security cultures that exist across the organisation.
Technical solutions to combat cyber threats will only take an organisation so far and can still leave it vulnerable to attack. Employees are an organisation’s greatest asset, but also its biggest weakness. The current tick-box approach to security training is no longer adequate for people to understand and respond to today’s cyber threats.
Our effective cyber security training and awareness programme will take people from being unaware of cyber security to the point where they are proactively behaving in a way that reduces the people risk element of cyber security.
Engaging & Interactive
Our training is designed from the ground up to be engaging and interactive, delivering an unrivaled learning experience.
We underpin our training with real life scenarios that your employees will face, making their learning memorable and effective.
Delivered by experts
Our solution has been developed with industry leading insight and understanding to ensure delivery of a positive security culture.
We are always developing our services to bring the very latest content, direct to your employees. Always updated, never outdated.
Areas covered by our training modules:
- An introduction to hacking - A historical introduction to hacking as well as the basic technical concepts behind the various stages of a hacking attack. Highlighting some of the common tools and techniques used by hackers and security professionals alike.
- Phishing Attacks: This module takes a detailed look at what phishing is, why it poses a threat and how users can minimise their exposure to phishing attacks.
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD): This module introduces users to the growing trend of BYOD, analysing the Pros and Cons as well as providing guidance on BYOD policy considerations.
- Online and Mobile Banking: Online banking is becoming ever more popular and most importantly it’s convenient and reasonably safe – as long as you take reasonable precautions as detailed in this module.
- Using Wireless Networks: This module provides an overview of the unsecure nature of wireless networks and how that risk can be mitigated
- Malware: This module explores, what is and are the types of malware and what should you do if you’re infected.
- Removable Media: This module explores the benefits of limiting the use of removable media and producing a policy to support this.