ATG-IT are looking for a New Customer Success (CS) Representative to join their team, generating and closing net new Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) & Project Revenue in line with agreed sales targets both over the phone (Teams) and in person. The CS responsibilities will include contacting and meeting with clients and focusing on their needs to grow the relationship. The CS will really become part of the client’s business understanding everything about their client’s technology and business needs. A successful CS Representative will have excellent communication skills as well as strong sales skills. You should be meticulous in keeping records and be very quickly able to independently handle all aspects of making a sale.
- Ask engaging credible questions, listen and then qualify whether there is a need for ATG-IT’s products and services.
- Create lasting relationships with customers, generate repeat sales and seek referrals.
- Gather, document and analyse customer information, purchases and look for new opportunities.
- Keep up to date on all new products and services from ATG-IT’s own resources and that of our partners / suppliers.
- Meet sales targets.
- At least 3-5 years previous experience in a sales or account management or a similar role with transferable skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills, with demonstrable gravitas and presence when communicating at all levels within a customer organisation.
- Creative thinking / problem-solving skills combined with strong sales skills and good working knowledge of the IT services and computer software industry.
- Based within commutable distance of B60
- Clean Driving License
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Uncapped commission.
- Car Allowance, laptop, mobile phone.
ATG-IT have been trading as an MSP (Managed Service Provider) for 33 years, and have developed a loyal customer base, built a great team, and a sound financial base. We are now looking to make a step-change in terms of growth, and are looking for new team members who are ambitious, energetic, full of ideas and excited to work in an area of unprecedented rapid change as we not only react to those changes, we take on the role of being catalysts in the emerging and developing fields of remote working and cyber-security.
To apply, express / register interest, or simply ask a question, please contact David Carr, Director at email@example.com, or call during business hours on 01527 570535.
No agencies please.